It’s Time to Change the Genre - Vol. 2 Ch. 78 - Season 2 Finale

Dex-chan lover
"Good thing she likes my looks, now I don't have to worry about rivals since I'm obviously the best looking man around."

Lmao. Real
latest
hours

Dex-chan lover
  • how is she going to regret this?
  • she can save the identity crisis for later. she still needs to straighten herself out with Luca.
point 2 came to fast considering we just had a moment with Luca.

Dex-chan lover
Just started this series last week, all caught up now and love it!

I just wanted to give a quick (hopefully friendly) comment about your website:

A looooot of groups post earlier to their website than MD, that makes complete sense to me. And, I sometimes use MD as a way to track what groups I like going to their website as well. Annnd I like that unlike some groups (hello, Flames Scans) the website is not covered in constant redirect ads. The music player looks cool too! But I wanted to let you know that as soon as I was blocked from seeing the website because I use an ad blocker, I left and don’t think I’ll ever be back.

I want to be clear, I’m not annoyed that you request people to whitelist your site. That is a completely fine thing to do. What I think is too bad, is that a user is BLOCKED from the site. Most reputable websites will have a pop up or note that says something along the lines of “if you don’t mind, etc.” but allows you pass by. Asking to remove an ad blocker is cool. I’ve whitelisted plenty of sites because of that. But ads are the #1 way of losing personal information and getting viruses on the internet. Ad blockers aren’t just a convenience tool, they are a safety tool. This is why organizations such as the FBI have put out formal requests that all US citizens use an ad blocker. You’re asking for a LOT of trust from your readers, without any chance to know the website itself before whitelisting.

I’ll end by saying that I really like your work, and I don’t want to appear as if I’m “attacking” your group. Hosting chapters early makes sense, asking people to whitelist makes sense, all of that is fine. But blocking people 100% from your site is poor manners and I wanted to express that. I would, and do, genuinely consider whitelisting a website that respects my desire to keep my devices and personal information safe. I will never do that for a site that tries to force me to do so.

Thanks again for your work on these series, and I look forward to reading more!

Dex-chan lover
"Your face" is, at the very least, better than what I believe was her first thought, which is "your ass". She gripped that sucker the instant she got a chance

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno but my image iz that he will laugh and point at our old man and say "HA YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER RE MINE NOW"

Users who are viewing this thread