It’s Time to Change the Genre

Omg, it never occurred to me that Luca himself could also be a transmigrator! In hindsight, with his brilliance, of course he would be!!! But... How is he not suspecting the 'villainess' that was his aunt in the original story?

I'm excited for the next instalments!! :love:

Contributor
Actually not a bad story, unlike most of novel-like story.

Some chapters can be annoying, but it's not bad most of time.

Fed-Kun's army
I've been keeping up with the updates of this webcomic, and it's decent. FL has the backbone to protect herself, the kid is "mysterious," the only problem I have is the ML is just so fucking boring. ML is supposed to be a straight-laced dutiful type but he never takes any action for himself. He's always responding to the FL's actions. No surprise as to why he died in the "original" story. Anyway, that's my take on the ML, but the story itself is decent so give it a read for yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I do not recommend. I saw some people saying that the novel was "heart-warming", but nah. The manhwa didn't give me much of that and it's boring. The FL is idiotic and has no charisma, the romance is forced, the characters are generic, the plot is predictable, etc. There are better things out there~:bleh:

Ok, so I've got a question regarding the family tree.

Luca is the son of Jonas son of Vanessa daughter of King.

Luca is also son of Larissa grandaughter of Princess Margaret.

So that means that the grandson of the king and the great-niece of the king had a baby together (Luca).

I know it's not Luca's fault, but I just cannot look at him the same. It's literally all I can think about reading this. And I keep trying to justify it by saying that it's just how royalty was anyway back then, but also I'm wondering when the other shoe is gonna drop.

(Also I'd be making so much fun of Luca if I were really there, especially when he goes behind my back to do things and I really wish Luca was grossed out by it because it would have been funny)

Fed-Kun's army
For reference if you're watermarking your releases and making them time exclusive on your site, you're not trying to make a "free reader." You're trying to make money.

Aggregator gang
I would like this series a lot more if half of it wasn't just the FL in her head trying to gaslight herself or indulging thoughts that never go anywhere. It's fine (and even refreshing) that her foreknowledge isn't as helpful as in other series and she isn't as certain, but it's just SOOOOOO much time spent on rehashing the same point over and over.

I’m enjoying this but lol significant mash up between cricket and baseball…

Users who are viewing this thread