It’s Too Hard to Chase the Tsundere Prince - Ch. 149

It was a stupid plan, but I can't blame her for trying something desperate if the other solution is to marry the man who brutalised her... She's in the wrong for trying to frame our prince, but the crowd calling her shameful for being pregnant without being married makes me furious. I know it's in line with the times to blame the woman, but it's just wrong, honestly the second a prince is involved it's not that difficult to guess she was forced. I feel sorry for her, she wasn't nice, and she tried to kill the MC at the beginning, but I don't think she deserves to be shackled to her worst nightmare for it

As much as I want to pity her, she brought this upon herself. Putting aside what she did to our MC.

The monk did try to stop her, she arrogantly go there despite that.

I kind of feel sorry for her, while she was a snake, not even a snake deserves to be raped, let alone by a pos like that who is in power and cant be gotten rid off like a prince.

1st felt bad for her being raped by prince jing but damn didn’t thought she would framed the ML for the baby..stupid bitch!

Dex-chan lover
My last shred of pity was burned away today. She actually tried to frame him for her pragnency to be accepted in as a concubine. That plan blew up in her face.

I have forseen this turn of events, apparently ancient people can get a woman pregnant in just one night! 😲hahaha, I pity her though she will have to marry the man who raped her, Well she accused the ML which made me hate her and tried to harm the FL multiple times, yet this one terrible fate.

you guys are way too soft.
this girl is just fucked up in the head, she deserves everything thats happening to her.

I mean, this is ancient times so it makes sense she'd have to marry her rapist. If she wants to save face she really does have to. Her life will be totally miserable and I feel bad for her but...she dug her own grave trying to ruin the other prince's reputation. Like, her sister coulda helped her get rid of it you know?

Fed-Kun's army
What a dumbass cow
Now her future husband will probably treat her worse after trying to trick the rival brother he is so jealous of into raising his kid with her
Her sister and her husband have a legitimate reason to cut all ties with her
The public will know everything by the next day because she wanted to use public pressure to get what she wants
Her father is probably gonna explode.

Do murderers deserve to be raped? Do rapists deserve to be murdered?

I should hope everyone takes the time to think things through before making any egregious comments.

Ugh.... I kinda feel bad for her, ngl. Even if she was a shitty person, she still just got raped and stuck with the guy that raped her.

I guess this is karma... since she did try to kill her sister multiple times... But still, I'm honestly conflicted on how to feel about this...

im glad everything was resolved quickly. i thought the author would drag this on for longer than 3 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread