It’s Too Hard to Chase the Tsundere Prince - Ch. 173

It always impresses me how the plot manages to reach a new low in in stories like these.

Fed-Kun's army
OKAY

When will the f' up the a hole chapters start because these jerks need a good butt kicking

How the hell did everything go to shit so suddenly? Do people not care about the Emperor? What the fuck are the leads doing? The fl should have gone out and made a fuss about how this guy seemed suspicious and seemed to know exactly what he wanted and shit, try to bring the person who was behind this to light? I mean I get that it might not work but trying doesn't hurt? Also how was there still poison in her? Thought she flushed it all out? And the prince, wtf is he doing? Why isn't he investigating? Pretty sure he has the authority to hold off judgement before the investigation is complete 'cause ya know LOGIC??

Dex-chan lover
i'm getting so tired... why even bother shutting down her clinic, even if it's to protect her or whatever 🙄 there are way too many leaps in logic here that i can't even begin to break them all down

Kinda have to agree the leads are being way too passive with this shit when it should be damn obvious that someone is behind this.

Users who are viewing this thread