It’s Too Hard to Chase the Tsundere Prince - Ch. 210

Dex-chan lover
plzzzzz dont let han er end up with this bitch TT unless she became a nun or something, someome so good that you cant help but forgive her but that "thing" called a princess is really no good as is TT and i smell a ship which shouldnt exist aka han er X the bitch and i dont want thaaaaaat TT
thx for the chappies tho TT

Dex-chan lover
where is this plot even going........... this princess is a poor excuse of a character.... one-dimensional doesn't even begin to cover how terribly written she is 🙄 i seriously don't understand her thought process in this whole chicanery

@sketchy333 eh, she's the norm in "ancient women took everything to the extreme to get their men" in light novels. Still can't get used to the level of batshit insanity she's displaying but there actually are people like that in this world - the saying "if I can't have you no one can" came from somewhere

As for where the plot is going...this might also be a light novel thing. I've seen light novels with these types of plots that follow the lives of characters at one point. Then jump sporadically at later times of their lives...and finally end up with "they were buried together in the same grave" etc etc

Maybe we're watching one of those "adapted from a light novel" type of mangas

"i want you to suffer the same humiliation i suffered while chasing you to steal your husband even after repeatedly being told to fuck off bc you love each other"
"i never thought it would turn out this way even after DELIBERATELY IGNORING EVERYONE WHILE REPATEDLY BEING TOLD TO FUCK OFF BC THEY LOVE EACHOTHER"

yeah, real smart, dumbass

I think I had enough of this princess character. The author should cut their losses on this one dimensional character and kill her off the story. I don't get why I keep seeing these insane villainesses in Chinese stories that go way too far get to get their man.

Fed-Kun's army
Who gives a sh*t about what this harpy intended?! Just kill her and go back home jeezums

I may be wrong on this, but that sudden attitude switch when she was getting attacked...I think she's got Split Personality Disorder.

I bet you all are rolling your eyes to the point of having them at the back of your heads with this arc and its lame princess 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@royalbl oh i know what kind of novels you're talking about, light novel or web novel. but the way events played out here, as well as this princess' shit logic, is beyond comprehension even when i try not to think too hard whilst reading this. the princess is written so inconsistently it baffles me. like, she certainly does not act like an ancient woman whose boat was seized by bandits and a victim who was almost r*ped. her sudden move against the ML and FL reads more like she planned to get attacked by the bandits in order to garner sympathy and increase her interactions with the ML. the author clearly tried to show that this incident made her ~fall even more in love~ with the ML, but we don't get to read enough of her inner thoughts to get that vibe. she mostly just blankly stares and then pounces on the ML & FL.

and i can understand introducing a new arc where the main couple goes to a new place, as a change in location is an easy way for an author to liven things up and break the monotony, but there's usually a justification, reason, purpose, or follow-through for the scenery change. at first, the princes were here for diplomacy, but now they're just... running away because this princess can't take no for an answer???? what happened to the diplomacy?? why is the king not doing anything about this?????? his guests just upped and left with no message or letter, his daughter ran out of the damn palace and ignored his commands to reflect and stop pursuing the ML, and is even going so far as to antagonize the royalty of another country. like, THE ML IS ROYALTY. HE'S THE CROWN PRINCE. forget the princess, the king should have a much tighter reign on his daughter if he knows she's already a willful person and she really cannot offend these guests.

i'm not saying that the story's previous arcs were well-written or good by any stretch, but at least i could understand what was going on yfm? this latest arc is just throwing in drama for drama's sake without even trying to pretend it makes sense and i'm hella tired reading it 🤕🤧

Users who are viewing this thread