It’s Too Hard to Chase the Tsundere Prince

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any nice folk that can kindly tell me if the romance progresses? Is it good?

Bro... this was good for like 100 chapters, then the FL became the queen of misunderstandings. There wasn’t a single incident this manwha that wasn’t a misunderstanding. Man I need a break from romance shit and just wuxias in general. It hurt my brain when these low IQ side characters immediately sides with the first thing they hear (for the FL and the apposition alike). There is like almost no in between, it’s either “wow Fl is shameless” (didn’t even get a chance to defend herself) then with some evidence it’s like “wow FL is so kind and smart” then right back to the first response when the opposite side says like the most retarded comeback ever.

@calmbreez bro if you wanted to read something like this where the FL is ACTUALLY straightforward with what she says and doesn’t throw around frustrating misunderstandings left and right. Just do yourself a favor and read ghost doctor. it’s 1 MILLION times better than this.

@calmbreez I am not sure if the ghost doctor has the romance tag or not, I’d assume from what you said that it doesn’t.. but trust me, there is romance between the MC and a ML. It’s much more interesting than this one, I highly recommend giving it a look

Users who are viewing this thread