It's You! - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
"Could you confess to me?" is such a power move
Reminds me of a oneshot with the same kind of ending, iirc from the author of the "something something lonely girl" series. Scratch that, it's kabocha.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
correct me if im wrong, but aren't hearts usually on the left side, not the right?
There are hearts on the right side, but, also, this is probably translating 'kokoro' which can mean heart as in the organ, but usually is describing the soul or spirit or mind, so this isn't necessarily about the physiological heart.

Dex-chan lover
that was insanely cute, the art was also so amazing, what a treat this was. thanks for the translation!

image.png

also, correct me if im wrong, but aren't hearts usually on the left side, not the right? 😭
She might be drawn from her back you know

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone recommend me more stories like this? Another one similar to this that i can think of is The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing
There is the one where one of the girls goes "Hey, can you meet me in a secluded spot later, I want to confess." and then realizes what she blurted out and retreats in a hurry.

Dex-chan lover
There is the one where one of the girls goes "Hey, can you meet me in a secluded spot later, I want to confess." and then realizes what she blurted out and retreats in a hurry.
Yo you just gonna say that and not tell me the title D: plsss

Users who are viewing this thread