Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Heh... the Grandma.

Imagine when the two find out.

LLg7Do9.jpg
But how can she carry ice cream when she's smoking hot?

I like how he sets his guests up to sleep in the room with the isekai portal. Forbidden closet, DO NOT open it. It makes me wonder if they get invited to go isekaing with him.

Dex-chan lover
Someone seems to be really against MILF/Widow stuff, as they are going around and Strike'ing any comment relating to it.
Well, either that or they're just fans of the mayor lady and don't want this to turn into a harem, or something.

I'm all for the mayor lady, but I'll admit I thought Aina's mom was gonna be the love interest at the start of the manga, and was kinda surprised when she got sidelined.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the portal to another world is in what is seemingly the guest room closet, I'm imagining it'll all come spilling out when they accidentally cross over.
if they're asking 'what kinda person was grandma', if it is revealed they might not believe him since they wouldn't know but i suppose she could've changed into her 'old age' form again

Interesting he describes it as 'logging in' when it's literally like a portal tho idk if the other girls could accidentally go through

I guess that armband being to aina's dad?

Dex-chan lover
if they're asking 'what kinda person was grandma', if it is revealed they might not believe him since they wouldn't know but i suppose she could've changed into her 'old age' form again

Interesting he describes it as 'logging in' when it's literally like a portal tho idk if the other girls could accidentally go through

I guess that armband being to aina's dad?
Or Dad used to have one like it, being a merchant.

Dex-chan lover
O yea its MILF time go get her Shiro and bring her out of depression and in to joy if u get my drift

Dex-chan lover
Normally I frown on the whole "Bang the MILF" thing because it's usually done in poor taste...

But for some reason, it feels like it would not be out of place here and now. At least, as long as it's a committed relationship.

I'd be sorely tempted by the idea because not only is the mom damn good looking for her age, but also I'd get to adopt Aina. Such a sweet kid and a diligent worker. She'd make for an excellent big sister. ;)

Dex-chan lover
You can absolutely speak about her when she's there. Just mention what's embarrassing for her but not for you.

A valid tactic, but..... never forget your grandparents have Age on you, and might not be as fast anymore, but have patience and accumulated expertise in the art of ice-cold hard Revenge....

(Lots of assorted Youf, be they next-gen family or kids from friends, have found out Uncle Grik does not run, does not shout, does not get angry... He just does ComeUppance....
Most of them caught on before the age of 6, the rest are sacrificed on the Altar of Darwin... :devilish: )

Users who are viewing this thread