Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
definitely darker. the lighter looks like an attempt to make it copyright safe. i know that it is the original, but it just has that aesthetic.

Im not so sure if vanguard dropped or not since it is still there when I checked on discord (series notification)

Dex-chan lover
darker is better. the dryer one looks faded and is distracting. also its a pain to read in low light conditions as low brightness the dryer ones fade out more.

Dex-chan lover
This complete idiot... he's selling the stuff so low without a per person limit that people are buyint it in bulk and re-selling it for major profit.
At least, what he's selling is a consumable but he's still a complete moron, not to mention him buying from a store and not a bulk sale store is another idiocy. Didnt even say how much the surivival matches were being sold for nor did the manga say how much he sold the matches for after the first day 5 copper special. For a manga which only had trading for 5 chapters so far this is very lazily done and poorly researched.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up!
I think if you dont hear the other translator upload anything for 4 months I think it's free real estate

Users who are viewing this thread