Itsuka Kamen wo Nugu Tame ni ~Warau Kishin to Yumemiru Dorei~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - Demon LandLord II

Dex-chan lover
meh i dont really like mecha (come here becauce i like other work of the author) but i do love big boobed elve

So soldiers in ch1 are normal people then ?. Why do you need to employ soldiers if war is fought with mechas

Fed-Kun's army
Mc sounds and acts like the OC edgelord that a 14 year old kid would create, like he is a lazy otaku but he turns into a killing machine when mad...

Dex-chan lover
His speech is
acting. Aramogord the “Demon God Defender of the Kingdom” is a blood-thirsty ruthless monster without any mercy who would give the worst beyond imagination to anyone who dare to oppose him. When he try to dig out the enemy soldier from the weapon, even the city's knight is sick from seeing the gore (his mecha also use bare hand to tear out the flesh because he's not good with detailed works and need to hurry before the bomb explodes).

That’s why he choose brash over-the-top speech during performance (family tradition). It helps intimidate most enemies, strengthen Aramogord’s public image, and helps him cover up his social awkwardness.

His real personality is the hikikomori boy. When facing unexpected situation he would sometimes mistake his vocabulary selection.
I forgot if this is supposed to be explained in the cockpit during this fight or later.

They cut off the bio-weapon’s wing weapon! The manga made it seems like they are talking about the lightning blast, but Harriet is talking about the wings. The feathers are wedges connected by metal wires, and can be fired then retracted quickly. Not enough to pierce through a magic armour's defence, but enough to cut through buildings and kill people.

@IVVO : those are knights guarding the capital. They’re more like police for maintaining civil order, so they’re not equipped with mecha for war. It would take time to rally the military units to the capital.

The capital is protected by barrier blocking teleportation magic, hence why everyone is so shocked there’s suddenly a giant enemy weapon in the middle of the capital.
Normally, enemy would march their force from outside (such as the border), and the army engage them there.

So he falls for the elf but in the cover the other girl seems to be the heroine. I’m guessing it’s a love triangle that will end with elf end game???

Users who are viewing this thread