Itsuwari no Freyja

Oh wow. The first chapter was so promising and I can’t say I didn’t see “you know what” coming.

Contributor
Lovely first chapter

NOOOOOO why you have to kill Aaron :(

Also, going by the scheme of things, all signs point to Freya being a twin/sibling of the Prince due to
1) They both look the same
2) The mother is considered someone special by the village (also note there is no King anymore)
2) The general knows about that she is the sole person in the country identical to the Prince

This was an incredibly ballsy first chapter. It was refreshing.

Someone please tell me there's more to come for this manga. This first chapter full of intrigue is too much to be just left hanging!

Fed-Kun's army
Now we got an emo boy for male mc? Why now, i would prefer aaron...

Why is this tagged as gender bender? She's just crossdressing. Or does she actually grow male genitalia in the future?

Group Leader
@Emerfirek Manga with main character(s) cross dressing is also tagged as Gender Bender. It has always been like that since Bato.to, as stupid as it is

@Phuocphuc46 It's been like that since at least the early 2000s when Ouran High School Host Club came out. I don't think you understand how long the genre existed with Ranma 1/2 being the only real sex swap among a bunch of crossdressers(at least in terms of translated works). Kids these days, etc.

This has been licensed by Viz. Gonna read the chapters here to decide whether to buy the english books.

The third volume has been published.
EBM-5f1U0AUB0dQ

I don't understand why this isn't popular in Japan, or it is?
This story is very good because it doesn't tend to be cliché with cheap stereotypes. I need more and I hope it lasts more than 6 volumes.

@Lymus sorry I didn't know, I didn't even knew it was an official version,got it from a friend these chapters. I'm sorry and thank you for telling me. Just a question, there won't be any scan group that will translate it? Cause is quite unfair just few people being able to read it, did Traumerei scans said anything about the matter? It doesn't feel right they just stopped translating without even giving explanations about why or recommended the official release. Many people have been left without a clue

The One
Staff
Admin
@Jeje97 most scan groups don't translate things that have an official version, so it's very unlikely.

I didn't even knew it was an official version
We have a link under the description most of the time if one exists.

@Lymus oh I see, but it seems they just stopped translating it 2 years ago and the official release started only in 2020, few months ago. It feels wrong to just stop translating and not report the readers they would stop translating the series. As far I know the scan did not write any commentary in the series comment section to tell the readers about their decision. It's important to have a good comunication between Scan and reader so we would not be waiting for something that is unlikely to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread