Itsuwari no Marigold - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
aladdin-genie.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy the maid is about to whoop Hana’s ass after that one, huh.

I wonder if this will be the thing that drives the whole illusion to fade away. I mean, not that Lily is in the best condition to hear Kaoru is actually dead, but she might start suspecting something is off from now on.

Why is Kaoru so nervous? He must be hiding something.

Dex-chan lover
How in any reality did you think that you, grieving, suicidal, adolescent girl could pull this off? The best time to tell her the truth was the moment you met her. The next best time is now. It will hurt but that's the only real starting point to all this.

Tbf, she didn't know what Kaoru likes anyway so it's not like she would have lie to her as neither the other girl know what Kaoru liked too.
That's where the narrative is going, I think: as time goes on and she is forced to begin constructing "Kaoru" instead of mimicking him, she simultaneously works through having lost him and emerges from grief as a different person in a relationship built on who she's become rather than what her brother might have been. Assuming the plot stretches on long enough Lily too may realise that by the time she discovers what's been going on she's fallen in love with this person rather than the voice from the letters.

Dex-chan lover
She could've lied why does she feel the need to fully become her brother when Lily doesn't know her brother that well either like this could have been the moment to switch up things. There was no reason to blurt that out! I hope this manga updates again soon I need to know how this all plays out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread