Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san - Ch. 17

Nah, he's definitely not that scumbag. Not sure what will happen, but she's not gonna get his thing tonight, even though the end is pretty misleading(on purpose).

Dex-chan lover
Woah. I needed to put more points into cliffhanger resistance.
Also, women being that assertive and shameless...what country is this? What-what? I can't hear. Ah, the wonderful fairyland of manga! I see, I see.

Fed-Kun's army
the girl's face upon being rejected in the first page looks like she's about to demolish Neferpitou after learning about Kite's irreversible death

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT JUST HAPPENED? THIS CANNOT BE PERMITTED HE WILL DIE IF HE TOUCHES THAT WOMAN. I WILL KILL HIM MYSELF! ntr bait i hope, imma check rn lol.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy's such an idiot, it would be best to just tell her that he has a girlfriend, and just not to tell anyone.

Dex-chan lover
guys chill, im like 99% sure hes apologizing coz he will tell her the secret, not because hes gonna cheat

Dex-chan lover
I know y'all have been reading manga long enough to know this cliffhanger 100% means he's not going to bang her and is just the author trolling the audience

Dex-chan lover
HE BETTER NOT GOD DAMN DO IT!!
I do however feel that he won't do it and author are purposely misleading us into thinking he is gonna do it and shots gonna turn into NRT.
Our boy doesn't seem like the kinda person that would do something like that and he really do love and care for his GF. But if he do betray her, then it would be one of the most tragic events in recent human history

On another note, I do feel bad for the other girl, having a crush and getting rejected. She just wants to be loved back by the one she has loved for years... :(
FeelsBadMan for her 😞
She is incredibly beautiful and hot tho.

Dex-chan lover
I felt my heart sink, but I realized he's probably gonna tell her about the relationship. He promised not to tell, so that's why he's sorry. Seems like I'm not the only one coming to that conclusion, reading the comments! 😅

Users who are viewing this thread