Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
Why tell her the secret?? He didnt have the need to justifies his decision

Contributor
@Xcaliblaster
His complete honesty means (hopefully) fewer misunderstandings/misconceptions down the line between them, and that hopefully she moves on sooner.
I mean, yeah, he could have vamoosed without explaining why, but in the long run, this was probably the best decision for all of them.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that must have hurt.
No NTR, but at what price?

Double-page supporter
My goodness, I somewhat knew he wouldn't betray Yoriko-san but man this is still a relief to see, I'm glad that he sticks with the person he likes.

Thanks for the translations~ 😁

I feel bad for the thicc girl.
Ah well, everything worked out rather nicely.... I think
Thank you for the translation!

Pretty obvious outcome, but thanks for not leaving the TL on a cliffhanger for another 3 weeks.

Fed-Kun's army
Good job, now I only hope that she doesn't revert to her usual habit of saying the wrong things to him if he tells her about it and making things awkward again. Like maybe somehow accidentally insinuating that he should have chosen the other girl instead because of her insecurities and lack of self-esteem.

Dex-chan lover
"Even if I was single, I only see you as a friend."
That came off as brutally honest but I guess he really needed to go that far to make her realize he's really not interested. Though it seems he also took damage. I feel that. It's really hard to reject someone especially a friend. The awkwardness stays for a long while.

Users who are viewing this thread