Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
He is so cute when talking with mirror.
Don't bully this boy!!!

Aggregator gang
So the other girl is also older? Damn this fucking lucky guy.

Glad that his date is going well, but I still think the Tatayame is better. Also not smoking, but I guess the author draws that alot.

Contributor
@GTX1080Ti why are you slacking off here!? Can't you be more like your brothers RTX2080Ti or RTX2080Super? They got jobs and you are still wasting your time!

Normally I would throw a fit about the slow down in progression. But given that she herself kinda put him in an emotional stand off previously, I like that he's trying to adjust to be considerate of her.

I do however, want to see her take the next step. Because she's interested, no doubt, and she knows she has not helped the situation previously.

I do feel bad for the other girl, but that's how it plays out sometimes. I don't see MC going out with her without some major interventions and a major fuck up on Yoriko's part. Oh who am I kidding, that's totally going to happen 🤣

Contributor
@KAFi
Oh, by "jobs" you mean those disgraced RTXs who dropped out of college and are now getting pimped out by Onee-sans on the prowl for Shotas?

rtxtrade.jpg

NIB

Dex-chan lover
"don't let the drink talk for you"
Wise man.

Dex-chan lover
oh and to top things off she's also older than him too.

WHY ARE YOU PURSUING THE FUCK-UP.

Users who are viewing this thread