I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 13

That was quick. I wish they would explain the significance of that aura for the slow ones like me lol

Why does Eusto say he's presenting himself to the leader of the Republic when it's an empire with a monarchy?

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Well, this was anticlimatic af. And that line when he presents himself to the "leader of the republic" is a huge error i presume...

Double-page supporter
@robodiavolo I bet someone on the translation team is a fan of Star Wars and it just slipped in unnoticed past the quality check. :p

@VenerableAsura Would you be willing to provide some clarification on this matter, please?

Fed-Kun's army
....is the author not gonna explain why just seeing her aura was enough to convince Eusto?

this was kinda not what i expected.
also republic?
also also i hope he's not the ml he's kinda boring lol.

@LaDeeDah it might've been that her golden aura might've dimmed or faded before..?

welp...all the anticipation that was built up ....gone.....i mean she should've just talked with him in the first place if this was this easy....i thought his character was more complex.

So...if he was in love with the original and they get together..is it really her that he loves? Somehow feels deceitful, it would be cool if the original was also her in some way...like the same soul or something so she was able to possess the body, etc

Users who are viewing this thread