I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
These people knew she conquered their continent with force and a unified the continent, right? How are a few mercenaries going to stop her? Lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Thank you, Julia, very cool.

Dex-chan lover
i hope the dumbass duke talks about how he kept her drugged, it would be nice for the knight dude to learn of that

Dex-chan lover
A dozen people... you meant a dozen monsters, right?

The thing about words with "special powers" or magic is that one person can easily dominate armies or even destroy the world if they wish to do it. It is utterly broken and realistically impossible to have scenario.

I've really started liking felix a lot. Though his lines were a bit cringy so I'm also happy Eusto ignored him like that lol

okay, people have been talking about her golden aura since the first chapter, how the heck do these idiots not know what it is? If not from seeing it, then from hearing about it

I thought until the end that the count was going to betray the duke, but it turns out he really is stupid enough to follow him. I do have to wonder why they though a horde of disposable minions would accomplish what hundreds of soldiers during a war couldn't. Power breeds arrogance apparently.

This chapter is sooooo satisfying.
Great chapter! Thank you so much for translating this!

Double-page supporter
This is like the time I went against that sue frigate lost 5 fucking paragons to the thing and barely killed it.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or Eusteo is really bad at his job?

Setting aside the fact he let the bad guy poison Julia, even now the Empress has to be the first into the fray, doing her own fighting like a peasant. What kind of shitty guard is he?

empress is just a typical lord-player in mount and blade
even if you are the KING that conquered the whole continent you are still doing work like "helping village elder transport cattle", "get rid of the bandits near the village", etc

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Can I just point out that on the very last image, I love how Felix just looks like he is pouting like "How could they call your majesty a 'monster'?" 😂

Fed-Kun's army
The event of where the empress fights for her life is occurring...its just that the enemy has changed and she has backup this time.

Users who are viewing this thread