I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 15

How dumb do you have to be to forget that your empress conquered entire nations in plenty of battlefields before, to the point that she can slaughter millions by her own hand with ease?

Fed-Kun's army
i mean....are its clear they are not the brightest but....are they retarded? that Empress has the kind of freakish strength that could kill dozens of armed guys with a butter knife....and she was kind of drunk and drugged at that point .-.
sure they wouldn't know that battle but still she had that kind of reputation way before she fell from grace

where in the world did he get those foolish mercenaries? she had the reputation of a sword master, Eusto too, Felix was known as a monster and I'm guessing the insignificant rest are Eustos subordinates, so elite as well - even if you thought that julia was not at the best anymore after the last two years, the rest surely is - did noone thought about attacking with (cross)bows?
but smart move of the author to let her duel with Eustos to get a feeling for her innate but unused to abilities

@buecherwurmin Simple you have to remember they didn't think they were actually going to be confronting her personally for one. It was just supposed to be an unknown escape to regain their strength and revolt. So she ambushed them. As for why didn't they use ranged weapons. That's because they are in the middle of a forest and it would be difficult to get a clear shot on the enemy without hitting your own allies (friendly fire is turned on in real life after all XD) Finally, they probably hired mercenaries that didn't believe the rumors of the Empress' battle prowess or thought it was exagerrated to make her look better. Basically ignorant/misogynistic fools.

@Lelouchezero okay, you're right with the ranged weapons in the night in a forest with friend and foe nearby could be a bad idea and also the it should have been a secret escape - on the other hand, if this was planned to be a secret escape, then a troop of twenty armed soldiers plus the original guards (who mc had already defeated) and the whole noble group is surely inconspicuous as hell - as for rumors, she did fought for years on the battlefield, only two years ago, but then again, it would be very human to make myself better looking and also to believe in no way, that a woman is that good, yeah, I can totally see that 😁

Users who are viewing this thread