I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 18

This is the first time i've seen someone use the post timer and i thank you so that way i'll know how long i have to wait

loving this webtoon and how fast the chapters are coming out! def went over to your website to catch up haha

@AlphaFlow
im a cl rd and trainee pr and have u ever worked in a scanlation team?
ill tell u what just redrawing a chapter takes me 3-4 hrs on an average if u include all the sfx , sometimes if we i need to do it really fast i work on this from morning to afternoon
and thats just the redrawing part, theres also translating, the headache inducing proofreading, typesetting and QCing
i actually got into scanlation for spoilers but now i sometimes cant even enjoy the series bcz i have read the same thing so many times in proofreading

and this team is working so fast, do u realize how much time they have to devote to this?
time from THEIR LIFE?

if u dont have a proper idea of how long even a chapter scanlation is then research it before speaking and being so disrespectful

as for the ripped raws, i once worked with them and the redrawing takes even longer plus the bad quality and all no one prefers it AT ALL.Thats why almsot all scanlation teams buy the raws bcz if u havent up seen them in PS u wont know the difference and no one wants to sit for hours redrawing the art undeneath the watermarks.

pls go buy the official raws if it stings u that much that u get to read a series for free in a language u understand BUT OFC them earning some revenue is a bloodymf problem

also once ill recommend u go work at a team and get a f idea of how much shit effort u need to do and how much some teams work on it?
there is a server for scanlation learning specailly go have a look
and also try to apply to bucci gang or other lmao their standards r so high, and they all need so much quality.

anyways dont try to speak on smth u have never bothered to know about. thats just ignorance.

So the first step is to fix (clean) the empire.
I wonder if the original will ever come back seeing as she seems to dissociate sometimes.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm torn, all of them are so attractive in all the right ways. Felix and Cyril are at a tie rn for my fav

I adore Count Venus i mean Chancellor Cyril to the point it’s excessive also you remind me of Kyoya senpai idk if that’s how you spell his name. 🙇🏼‍♀️❤️

P.S / he is from an anime called Ouran Highschol Host Club you guys should check it out if you like Cyril’s character and shoujo

Aggregator gang
yo he’s a cool dude, wouldn’t be mad if he was the ml (i don’t feel like he is though smh)

When you think about it. Julia is one scary as hell Empress. Her supporters are literally fanatical. It actually goes to show the readers how good of an Empress she was before she was drugged if her subordinates feel they deserve no less then execution for doubting her. I would NEVER want to pick a fight with her Empire... the end result would be getting completely rolled by her and her zealots...

Users who are viewing this thread