I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 3

ohhhhhhh boi! hopefully she can keep the facade that she's the empress even though she's super anxious about not messing things up for her.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s only been three chapters and the story has already started to pick up hell yeah

Ooh I really wanted to see how she would handle this~ But I can't really hate the ml because his appearance just makes it all the more exciting

Dex-chan lover
"That wasn't part of the novel"

Well neither was you being the emperor and suddenly changing the course of actions your "character" was supposed to take.

What's that called already? The Butterfly Effect isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

Lol seeing her panic internally after taking a gamble 😂

I like how no bs and high stakes it is; she have 3 days and will not waste time second guessing anything. Ty for the translation!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH, this is a real cliffhanger! Omfg, I need to know what's going to happen HAHAHA, c'mon Eusto, wait for your turn! That conversation with Cyril was getting so interesting. XD

Hahaha aww, the part where she was asking for Felix was so cute and funny XD her cold facade hides her inner feelings pretty well lmao AHHHHHH, Cyril looks so pretty omg (especially his eyes). >o<

Tysm for the chapter <3 fighting!

I am hopelessly in love with this series. OML. Thank you SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!

AHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD!!
Felix is so wholesome and I've only just met him.... Also the "please come Felix" 😂
Sis doesn't want to die help herrrr
Cyril looks cool AF too..... ba dum tssss~

Thank you for the update!!

Ezk

i just found this the other day, and my opinion remains unchanged, the best thing that came out of isekai is the villainess trope

Users who are viewing this thread