I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 7

Looks like I'm not the only one whose sexuality is in danger.
Phew, our MC is so cool

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS MANHWA! I hope the author keep going with the strong and dominating female emperor. I believe a male and female can be cunning, smart, and good leader. Yes, they will have different ways to show it because the gender ( hormones work different in each gender cuz one has more than the other ) but should be able to lead correctly and still enjoy the goods that can gain as a leader without carrying for its gender. Please author u_u don't change the female emperor into just a sassy, weakly, and just smartass with delicate behaviors. Julia is a warrior that is strong and straightforward. The new soul might make some changes but won't make a lot of changes and try to pretend to be weak cuz her position allows her to be whatever she wants without the discretion of showing a good image as the mighty and powerful emperor.

I mean nothing "wrong" with that IF THE PERSONALITY of the MC/ character is like that, but the MC in this manhwa showed to be a strong and very stubborn one. She wouldn't kneel down for anyone and would find a way to get rid off the one trying to show her as a weak idol.

@VenerableAsura

(Wasn't sure who to @)

I noticed that one text bubble was missing text when she was talking, and so the entire sentence didn't make sense, and then also there's a bubble where she calls him count fez instead of duke fez

Don't know if it's been brought up yet,but just wanted to let someone know

Thanks to the team for the hardwork thus far!!

She planned well and thought over everything carefully.....well done authors, you've done good!๐Ÿ˜Š

Dex-chan lover
The entire premise is so good because of the point of the story she's been dropped. Ironically, she even has to be careful how she handles Duke Fez or else, it could be perceived as another tyrannical mood swing.

I'm literally [[ S H A K I N G ]] with excitement. Thanks so much for dropping so many chapters so quickly! <3

this is such a refreshing twist to the villainess isekai/reincarnation trope that my immersion is submerged deep within the story.

Users who are viewing this thread