I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 8

Group Leader
HEy, can we have a cute ML like Felix next time? Instead of the cool type? Or the hot type? Thank you

Group Leader
Thank you soooo much I check MD everyday for this series new chapter now since you guys are blessing us with the releases 👀

Ahhhh puppy like dude with a dark wicked side 🥺🥺🥺 I would’ve loved if Felix was ML hahaha

Currently Yulia is “nice” on Fez but I can’t wait until it’s time for her to smack him down 😤

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I had suspected foul play in messing with the Empress's mind, but I didn't expect it would be so clearly confirmed so soon.

It's even more tragic a tale, the Empress was so powerful that no one thought she needed the "try to rescue her," step and went straight to "get rid of her through murder," step.

Ahhh Felix is good boi. Thanks for the uploads! They're always so cleeean and fresshshhshs

Thank you so much for releasing new chapters at such speed, I love love this story ! We stan a strong Queen!

This makes a lot more sense. It's strange that it was never mentioned in the book she read. But I guess it was one of those things that the author of the book "implied" just to get rid of her and move on with another plot. If someone is too perfect, it does sometimes make for a boring story.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, so he was drugging her the whole time. C
Code:
rack/cocaine/pcp/heroine will turn anyone into a crazy person.

Finally! I knew the whole “she suddenly went crazy” thing didn’t make sense! I wonder if she’ll find out what really happened in time to convince others around her that she knew the truth. This could work in her favor and explain her sudden change in character.

Users who are viewing this thread