I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel

If someone picks this up I’ll gladly give my firstborn, kidney, soul, whatever JUST PICK THIS UP PLEASE

@lalalapple I'm waiting for the kidney. My scalpel is ready and I've already sold it on the black market. Please arrange a suitable date 😂

I know romance wont be seen immediately and tbh i hope it doesn't make an appearance until a long while. However I am i the only one seeing the potential of cycril and the empress? Euesto and the fire mage i can't really imagine even if Euesto does give out incredible ML vibes.
The reason I can't see it, at least right now is that the empress is aware that the Euesto is reliving and thinking she was the original empress. She is the one that he cared deeply for and the one that never got the redemption or the opportunity to repent, If she got the chance or if she wouldn't. Our transmigrated empress is aware of that, she knows the situation of hand and she has no choice but to live up to the empress and her mistakes because she has no choice. It took her a while to accept that but she's fully aware that the one's that they are mooning over was the empress. She even stated that although that she felt potential chemistry with Euesto she can't find it in herself to respond to those feelings since the one he holds feelings for is not her. She knows she can't help her situation but she refuses fall for someone who will see someone else. So with Cycril it was obvious that he never cared in an emotional level for the empress. Whether the current or the original. Only that she had to live up the potential to govern and care for those under her rule. can see it, i can totally see it. I can totally see something building between them. Right now , no but i can imagine that they might have a chance. /spoiler]

I think I might try and learnt I do CLRD this summer so I can help out a group, I adore mangas so much and want to be able to help. I only know mid level Chinese so I am not sure how good a translator I would be plus there aren't a ton of Chinese manga I love right now.

The clothes the lady on the cover is wearing are based on fashion from the late 19th-early 20th century. There better be guns, at least muskets.

Edit:
They use swords and no one wears proper armor. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread