I've Never, Ever Learned This - Vol. 16 Ch. 64

hey bestie, are you gonna continue uploading this and the sex worker one? i miss reading these 🫠

Power Uploader
hey bestie, are you gonna continue uploading this and the sex worker one? i miss reading these 🫠
Sex worker one I always work on when a new volume drops which incidentally is now.
I don't think I'll ever touch this one again ever since I got banned from Bato.to. It's also not really a story that has “I really want to know how this continues.” thing to it.

Truth be told, it's so episodic at this point that I actually missed some chapters of it myself. I only read the ones that happened to appear in the Mobile Flower issues I bought for other things.

Sex worker one I always work on when a new volume drops which incidentally is now.
I don't think I'll ever touch this one again ever since I got banned from Bato.to. It's also not really a story that has “I really want to know how this continues.” thing to it.

Truth be told, it's so episodic at this point that I actually missed some chapters of it myself. I only read the ones that happened to appear in the Mobile Flower issues I bought for other things.
wait wait, you got banned from batoto for this story is that why all the chapters are gone???

Power Uploader
wait wait, you got banned from batoto for this story is that why all the chapters are gone???
Not for this story but for a comment I made, but yes.
The funny thing is that the comment is still visible but all the uploads are deleted. It would make more sense to do it the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread