Iwa kakeru! -Climbing Girls- - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - 2nd Try

Dex-chan lover
My god Jun, get ride of the thing in your ass. I know some peoples are serious in her sport but that's not a reason to act all bitchy when someone want to join. No wonder nobody when to join with someone like that. Even if she win by a large win, what does it proved ? She is a confirmed climber, MC is a freaking puzzle game otaku. This will have been the normal outcome. And she set to be the tsundere type character so she will be annoying all manga long.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda wish the mc said: no, we agreed the loser will not be a part of the club I’ll never touch the wall here again. And then comes back as an opponent for a club outside school and makes them regret losing her.

Dex-chan lover
There is really no excuse for Jun's attitude. It's a friggin school club for a sport that's relatively niche. If somebody expresses interest in it then it really shouldn't matter whether they're experienced or not. And how can anyone have 'passion' for something they're trying for the first time for christ sake...

Dex-chan lover
@Twi that would be a 10/10 manga, fuck that bitch Jun, I agree with everyone... a club that probably wasn't abolished because the daughter of the director had benefits but if no one joins, is a shitty club, and having a shitty club JUST FOR ONE SHITTY MEMBER that sucks!! And you know why I'm so mad? because there was a similar manga called Hanakaku - The Last Girl Standing, there, the owner of one gym decided that the bitch in turn, who was totally a violent cunt, was the one who had to test the MC "resolve" and I'm afraid that this time it will be the same, so my advice to continue to read this, is to ignore whatever Jun has to say because it's most likely not going to be good or useful (like this time) I wouldn't mind if all her lines are left untranslated honestly!

If there's a 5th person interested to join, will she have to face the same challenge with spectators and all? maybe the club needs to fix Jun first!!

Anyway.... I see the fanservice increased this time lo/ but not enough to clear the bad taste... next time, I'll follow my advice and see if I can enjoy the manga better!

Contributor
Is they didn't score a fourth member, would they have had to forfeit the tournament the NEXT DAY on account of insufficient participants?
Yeah, I get that including a total amateur, regardless of her helpful puzzle-solving abilities carrying over, might make them a complete laughingstock at the competition, but still.

Group Leader
I will keep reading only to see our MC having fun. If that Jun girl don't improve or start to get more annoying then welp.

Dex-chan lover
Well I was enjoying this manga, then Jun still stuck around from the first chapter.
ffs stop being a gatekeeper

Users who are viewing this thread