Iwakutsuki Bukken no Yakuro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Managed to read this chapter by copying the manga's page URL, logging out, plugging the URL into a different browser and then manually setting the chapter as read when I got back. IS this going to be the new normal? Because that would be really inconvenient.

Thanks for the chapter!

I felt it was good, your translations are easily understandable. It was straight to the point and did not require a re-read to understand the point of each sentence.

I wish there were more people like you, soooo many good manga that have been (seemingly) abandoned for several months, while some manga have like 2-3 groups releasing chapters that have been adequately translated already with a barely noticeable clean-up job.

Thanks for the translation. I could easily understand it so no worries on that end. Thanks for the chance to read a cute little manga like this. Keep up the good work.

Totally unrelated trivia: In an experiment, a female moth pupa's thorax was carefully separated from the rest of the body, and was subjected to the moth's brain (where the hormones for metamorphosis are contained). The still separated thorax then continued to develope as normal, and even managed to attract a mate and lay fertilized eggs.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, this cute series is back!!! Please keep up your awesome work, we appreciate it! :)

The oldman she talked about in the last chapter is either going to be her dad or brother. Im calling it with that sewing memory.

Users who are viewing this thread