Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Ch. 20 - The Great Spiritual Battle

Why is this turning into a battle manga? I was enjoying the previous premise of the story rather that what this is.

It's amazing how well the mangaka is able to piece together events from the previous chapters, given this type of manga.

Thanks for the TL.

Aggregator gang
@petaszetas wow, that's the most logical answer. Did you see the raw? Heck, GJ author. 😂

I don't even wanna think what happen to the drifted soul if she isn't come back to the underworld. 🤣

Issei is such a genius that he could probably go Super Saiyan without any Saiyan blood in his body.

It was made clear in a previous chapter that Issei could learn something by seeing other people doing it, so it makes sense he can use spirit power.

Also, Anubis a best

Double-page supporter
@Akxera Ye, I've read them.

I'd have preferred her to stay in this world, but it makes a lot more sense to return to the Underworld to continue her duties as a goddess, tbh.

He also has the ability to banish thots this dude is an absolute unit this manga just gets better and better xD

Users who are viewing this thread