Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Tried Going on a Date with the Girl From the Bookstore

No panty shots two chapters in a row. This is...

All right, I'ma be honest. I can't tell if I'm intrigued or disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Truly the chaddest harem mc,how can other mc even compete? Also Niko best girl, it'a great that she continue to appear in the story

Dex-chan lover
i hope this ends up being a really meta analogy for one's path to becoming a player.

@Cyreader The anime is based on an artbook that exist way before dogeza man. The artbook have no real protagonist and no real connected story. It's just a bunch of scenario with different girls and no face protagonist. The manga take upon the concept from the artbook but give it a real story and MC. Which is why you can see the artist reuse a lot of the design for the girls from the artbook

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect Niko to show up again. I seriously can't tell if he's destroying the flags or just putting them aside for safekeeping so he can plant em all at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
PLOT TWIST!
All the girls are massive Masochist who love ass hats like issei

From the looks of it, the story is going to be about the MC growing into a somewhat "decent" person thanks to his experiences he's gaining on his quest to see panties. While it is pretty damn funny, I can't help but feel bad for the first few heroines since he will obviously be at his worst here.

Niko Best Girl.

This series is just like TWGOK

Starts From

Normal Person - Ayumi - The Maid

Idol/cute - Kanon - Niko

Library Girl - Shiori - This library girl in the series.

See plot just same girl with differences looks :3

Users who are viewing this thread