Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - I Tried Getting Purified by a Miko

Group Leader
@XL your question can be summed up as, why do guys feel the desire to create a harem?

I say it is because every girl is different, and even the same panties will taste different when worn by a different girl. The panties are just the medium by which to enjoy the girl, just like how french fries are the vehicle to enjoy ketchup or any dip.

The raws haven't been updated online for more than a month. :( Only three chapters to go before we're caught up.

Dex-chan lover
Issei love boobies
Issei love panties
Issei is representation of man hidden desire of pervertness
Every girl loves Issei

@Reirii What website are you using? The raws go up to 29.
EDIT: My bad. I was looking at another series. Man, that sucks. Only 3 more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't be silly. If you just keep it inside, when will you ever get to see any panties?"

The greatest mind of our times ladies and gentlemen. Behold the wisdom gained through multiple panty conquests, including death. We should all take heed.

Dex-chan lover
Bad Anubis sneezing in front of your cooking.
Huh?! why did I raise my hand up?

Dex-chan lover
Issei >>>>> Anubis >>> Iori > Niko > Chitose > Shiori

I'm not accepting criticism on this post.

Fed-Kun's army
@Whyte
You miss the point...
The people here doesn't want just Pantsu.. It's Pantsu with a DISGUSTED FACE

Dex-chan lover
I really like that Issei wants to see pantsu and don't even care about the disgusted face

Dex-chan lover
Does all guy want to see girls' panties?
=> yes
How can they do it?
=> ask
It's that simple

Dex-chan lover
See, she thinks he's "polluted" because in shinto belief, death has a polluting element (this goes back to when Izanagi went to the underworld aka Yomotsu Irasaka to fetch Izanami). This is why people who have had a recently deceased friend or family member are "purified" usually by tossing salt above their shoulder or something, and are socially withdrawn until their grief and pollution wears off.

Aggregator gang
@yuu-oniichan “Taste”? That makes it sound like you want to stick used panties in your mouth. That kind if fetish is different from Issei’s interest in seeing - and only seeing - different panties on different girls.

Group Leader
@Loksel heh. But I specifically used "taste" to allude to the way Issei handles each session though. It's like he's sampling, as he doesn't seem to care to make the girls do it again after seeing it once. And we use consumption often enough as a sexual metaphor that I don't find it weird.

or as Chika would say, sometimes she just wants to be eaten =D.

Users who are viewing this thread