Izumi and the Dragon Book - Ch. 1 - The Divided Dragon I

Dex-chan lover
A promising series with a fun premise. Some of the art is gorgeous though the panelling can be a bit wonky. I really like Alf for obvious reasons. It's a bit hard to understand so I don't know if it's just because of how the raw is written but thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise. Bookmarked.

I don't really mind if she doesn't find a way to get her adult form back, I prefer the current...

Terrible scanlation; extremely poor grammar and sentence phrasing, bad typesetting that results in text overlapping with/overflowing from the border of the narrative boxes. This would be embrassing for a new group but for one with so many prior releases this is even more pathetic. Hopefully someone else picks this up and starts from scratch

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise, I enjoy these fantasy manga that go more in depth into the actual monsters themselves, treating them more like animals than you can study and understand.

Banned
Terrible scanlation; extremely poor grammar and sentence phrasing, bad typesetting that results in text overlapping with/overflowing from the border of the narrative boxes. This would be embrassing for a new group but for one with so many prior releases this is even more pathetic. Hopefully someone else picks this up and starts from scratch
Agreed. It's a big shame 'cause I'd really like to read this.

Power Uploader
Adding to this that even simple things like stroke outlines are messed up and cut off resulting in odd looking text as well as both weird cropping leading to inconsistent page size.
And please, learn how to stitch spread pages together, you're just wasting the art otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
This group has always had subpar quality releases since forever. Usually they work on the same trashy cookie-cutter isekai shit that I just skip all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread