Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
if there is any mistake or any issue in this chapter then let me know i will fix it. Give me your honest feedback on my translation skills. Thanks for your support.
Great work
Ya getting better with each chapter ya do. ❤️

Overall its real easy to read, the only point I might add. if possible don't split words, just move the whole word down a line in the text box to make it fit. An example being, absolutely, it splits a few times in this Tl try keep it as one not absolut
ely

^ it's an annoying word when it's split.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to say this but I forgot. Where does Maria keep them bonkas donkas hidden?

Dex-chan lover
Every. Fucking. Time.
This stupid, lying bullshit:

MC: I come from a culture that despises sex, where all males must act terrified of mammary glands, and must fight as hard as possible to never have sex for our entire life!

Me: No, bruv; you're from Japan.

I mean... I've been there, and while I am sure that perhaps, oh... maybe 0.0000000001% of all males in that country may be like this? Maybe? If that? But, with that said... I am doubtful that 99.9999% of all Isekai Protags will have this much disgust, terror, and muppet-flailing incompetence when faced by a member of the opposite sex "en dishabille..."

It's just really shitty writing; it fails to be even marginally humorous, and just seems stupid as fuck.

And it is somehow an integral part of every fucking isekai?

You may think that every trope has a basis in reality, but this one Just. Fucking. Doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread