Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Tossed Pebble

Dex-chan lover
I have alot of complaints with this story, but good lord, why didn't the MC EXPLORE his options, he literally just got roped in, didn't ask if she could just erase his soul, or become a race that isn't human (you missed a valuable opportunity). And this is just the tip of the iceberg on CHAPTER 1..... haaaa, ah yes, I want to kill the king who dares do the summon even though it should have been impossible to do in the first place, but I can do that because logic in this world is equivalent to warp in 40k

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroww theres one that raging when he realized that his normal life get took away because he summoned on that world and he killed all his summoner but i don't really remember the title and it was on novel...

Seems boring. It's the same old story line. Get summonned -> woops it's a mistake -> ok, here's some cheats -> immediately find someone in trouble and save them -> follow them back. I wanted something fresh. :(

Group Leader
I'm going to assume the goddess "carving common knowledge into his soul" (page 13) was a mistranslation since he doesn't seem to be using it.

Half-way into the chapter I realised that the MC hasn't made a decision by himself...
I find you lack of agency disturbing...

Dex-chan lover
She can doooo allllllllllllll that but noooooo she can’t make him a new body and send him back to earth

manga: character: hey yall im norn

me: [Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi] flashbacks

Still waiting for the isekai where the villages tie him up for stealing the herbs from their land 😂

Dex-chan lover
I think I’ve read some chapters before, but if he doesn’t take advantage of his most godlike skill, I’m going to lose it.

Dude has the ability to store infinite matter for all time. If you’re not an unbeatable demigod at this point, I don’t know what you’re doing with your life.

Dex-chan lover
Absurdity of the village aside, it's nice to actually get a nice and (semi) competent goddess who actually cares about the guy who was accidentally summoned.

Users who are viewing this thread