Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

After reading 165 chapters of the web novel, this feels really different....

Aggregator gang
wasn't this released like 4-5 hours ago? I swear I read this already
also...looks like dude's gonna become kinda like a skyrim MC with +xp hacks, well, unless his combat and magic skills don't raise as fast as his procurement and production skills do...but even then just use your ultra OP creation skills to make buffed gear that makes up the difference, right?

@Sparkler_Man I thought you meant it was taken from a group. I misunderstood what you meant by reupload. Was it uploaded earlier and taken down and replaced with this one?

Dex-chan lover
IMO if the chapter isn't originally split, you shouldn't split it for the sake of releasing it early. just keep it together as it should because no one's in a rush for the next ch

I'd prefer it if the chapters were uploaded once they are fully translated. It's rather annoying for the chapter to end on a point that wasnt ever intended to be a cliff hanger.

@Sparkler_Man Im not saying that I want you to release a full chapter every week or something like that, just that I'd much prefer if you released a full chapter at once instead of parts, even if that would mean waiting a month or 2 between chapters.

bets out on either out of stamina, hungry, or it was using his mana for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Sparkler_Man I agree with Hobobo about this.
I would rather wait 1-2 months for the full chapter rather than having to deal with a cliff.

Users who are viewing this thread