Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?

Not good, not bad. Just a really plain normal copy and paste isekai. You either love isekai or not🤷‍♂️

Aggregator gang
An uneventful opening, but not too bad. MC is the same piece of would as every other MC. Nothing unique about the magic system or world building, art is passable, it's pretty much standard.

I would hope it sticks to the slow life, crafting vibe and isn't quick to establish lots of fighting and plot while introducing some interesting characters

There are a lot of raws out so hopefully we can see it scanlated in the near future

Does anyone happen to know an isekai where instead of wanting to be reincarnated, the mc falls for the goddess?

@TDSgaming there's one pretty similar - he gets reincarnated and loses his memories. but he swore that without his memories he will still fall for the goddess again and it's basically just an OP battle junkie anime going around whipping ppl

@Schaden_Freude oh right, there's been so much fighting in that one recently that I forgot the original premise. Well that one does meet the qualifications I guess, I just wish there was a manga that was more focused on that premise

Group Leader
Hello everyone.

I wanted to make an announcement, the reason no chapters have been released is because I had more exams, and I will have more to come. But, that will not stop me from this; Far from it, in fact. I'm currently assembling a team that will be able to deliver you quality chapters.

I will also be putting up a new chapter by next week.
Please bear with my incompetence.

Pretty average so far, nothing new same old plot we've read before and the mc is the same as the rest.

If I had to rate it I'd probably rate it a 5.9/10, It's not bad but its not that good either. It's alright, decent at best.

Same plot we've read aka *Guy is summoned with the hero's. Guy isn't a hero and is either thrown out or leaves. (but in this case sent back in time which is original.) The guy is insanely Op for no reason other than 'God is sorry'. Mc is probably a major push-over and all the girls just love him as soon as they meet but there's always a tsundere that just berates the Mc and he just sits there and takes it.

Users who are viewing this thread