J<->M - Ch. 4 - I Am Akahoshi Megumi

reu

Dex-chan lover
ah... he got back in his own body, he's once again a gray fox

Dex-chan lover
S4lIl4T.jpg

Aggregator gang
A misunderstanding.. can't wait to see what antics J gets into with that fox possession thing lol

Dex-chan lover
Poor J, he failed so miserably at being Megumi, he had to pretend to be a fox pretending to be Megumi. He really shouldn't have traumatized the teacher in the previous chapter...

At least now the kids properly fear him. And we know Renji does in fact like Megumi! Perhaps beating up those middle school kids is gonna actually benefit J!

M being the punchline of the chapter is really fitting. Her hardboiled appearance really makes it stick better!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

it starts with a fox but it will only go further from there. soon its going to be seeing her running around wild during a full moon

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn the author of Hinamatsuri never fails to make laugh hahahahahhahahaha! THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
It's getting interesting~
I trust the author of Hinamatsuri
What did you do......why, why did you make me read 100 chapters of manga in one setting with that suggestion....

Some of the best 100 chapters I have ever read.

Now I have to eagerly await each chapter of this series I already enjoyed, because I know the talent of the author in this genre.

In all seriousness, anyone who likes this series, should check out another series made by this author. I do not have words to describe it properly. Ignore the description and just read it. Do not drink or eat while reading that manga.
https://mangadex.org/title/8a3d319d-2d10-4364-928c-0f30fd367c24/hinamatsuri

Also, Anzu is the best, will purify your soul and have you ascend to the heavens.

Users who are viewing this thread