J<->M - Ch. 5 - I Have Doubts About You

Fed-Kun's army
I do wonder how long this series could go for. I am thinking at (very) longest half of Hinamatsuri. I just can't imagine many new characters to be introduced that could lengthen the run time, plus its more plot orientated. Also both of the mains are cute in their own way.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, a two-parter. Really wondering how they'll figure out how to do this one. The m1911 panel had me dying lmao. Thanks for the translation

edit: v2 is out btw
image.png

Last edited:
Contributor
I do wonder how long this series could go for. I am thinking at (very) longest half of Hinamatsuri. I just can't imagine many new characters to be introduced that could lengthen the run time, plus it’s more plot orientated. Also both of the mains are cute in their own way.
I’d be happy with 40-50 chapters if the plot wraps up well enough

Dex-chan lover
Page 22 was a good moment then Megumi's retort had me doubted whether he was genuinely caring for her or just trying to say a hardboiled line...

Dex-chan lover
M1911.

Thank you for the translation.

I see the axe already.

The trope is just ... overused.

The cure is for the author to use AI writing. It may be dumbass, but dumbassery is the key to comedy gold.
Really bruh? Advocating for AI in the creative writing process? Let's see how long things will be funny should you get your wish. I imagine not for very long.

Users who are viewing this thread