Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 10 Ch. 110 - Kickoff Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Hahahah Yukimaru is already the best character besides Jagasaki. But jeez, to be too poor to have even had conveyor belt sushi as a kid, that's... that's pretty damn bad. Like, rather than "poor", you'd say more like "homeless". Conveyor belt sushi is literally the classic "poor people's treat" in Japan. When Yukimaru was a kid there still would've been 100yen/plate places (where a plate would have 2 to 4 pieces). Not sure if there's still a deal that good around.

Really glad they added Yukimaru to the mix, probably the best addition to the main cast in a while

Dex-chan lover
God, Jagasaki has changed so much since the start of this manga. Not to imply Yukimaru is the new protagonist, but at this point it almost seems like the start of a new series, and that everything before was a sort of "prequel" of what's to come.
It's like reading Tokyo Ghoul:RE first then going on to read Tokyo Ghoul (the first volumes in order).

The octopus guy falling in love with jagasaki and now the cat boy. It take a weird direction

Man I like cat boy. I hope he learns the truth about Jagaaaaaaaaaaaan but not at the price of his or Jagaaaaans life.

I suspect that eventually he'll lose the desire to kill Jagaan therefore he'll be unable to use his powers.

Dex-chan lover
really not feeling this new jagaaaaaaaaaaan
"I'm fueled by revenge"
bro tf did they do to you, they flat-out gave you a choice to revive your girlfriend and join them and you said no like a dumbass, at least korean vergil knew that he had literally nothing to lose by accepting it.

why are they gay now . why. its like kind of cute but like......... OK. hope he kills mc

Fed-Kun's army
So, did nomen copy mika's son from his frog or the son's? I thought that happened when nomen touched Mika..

Anyone else seeing the big brother- small brother parallel type of relationship that jagaaaan had with his boss and now with the catboy?? This isbjust too cute and when jagan kills mika im gonna cry

Users who are viewing this thread