Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 11 Ch. 118 - Self-Defense

Looks like that bitch return to its original gender. No more man-pusspuss for Jagaaaaaaan.

So the guy moved from a hot college chick's body with a great future to the body of a serial killer loser who lures hot woman into his truck and rapes them because he can't get laid normally?

The acid semen came from the guy's half-fractured powers and we saw the tadpole falling on the ground, meaning he's only got the human body and looks of the guy.

"The acid semen came from the guy's half-fractured powers and we saw the tadpole falling on the ground, meaning he's only got the human body and looks of the guy."

That could be very interesting actually. While Octopus took over the guy's body without frenzied frog, Octopus does have a frenzied frog and since we just had a chapter stressing how taking over someone's body affects both body and thoughts, it could mimic the victim's "fracture" and change the power he got from his own frenzied frog, mimicking the original's powers or even losing the ability to snatch bodies. That would be a damn interesting development I say.

Dex-chan lover
Just kill this stupid body snatcher. I thought this was about to be a good chapter, then we got more of this absolute garbage. For the love of god just kill the gender bender moron already. He's NOT a good character, and hasn't been since he was a pizza delivery guy.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if He/She can change bodies to mask identities

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3

All comments revolving around the octopus, like usual. Meanwhile, we'll just ignore the triceratops.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm wondering if the author is suffering from gender dysphoria and is using a part of Jagaaaan to process it.
I'm all for good trans representation in manga, or an exploration of gender identity, but also it's been going on for so long I don't understand how it connects to the main plot.
Is this just some 5-head long game of the body snatcher steadily working their way through the world to eventually consume Jagaaaaan? This series is honestly so wild, I don't feel comfortable admitting anything about how this is all going to develop.

Fed-Kun's army
@tsuylen I agree but idk if its really exploring gender dysphoria when its just a guy that suddenly turns into a woman and can only think of dick. Wouldn't they still be attracted to women or is the woman's personality overriding octopus guy? It all feels a bit pointless but so was my favourite character rape boi in the end. The raws look exciting so this arc is gonna be pretty good imo

Fed-Kun's army
@tsuylen I mean, remember the rapist that was around for ~50 chapters ? Before randomly getting involved in the fight against Misogi and dying ?

Regardless of how bad everything is with that character, this whole thing with him/her wanting to meet Jagaaan and then wanting to be Jagaaan, then fucking meeting another person with the same "ideal" then stealing their body, is pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread