Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 7 Ch. 69 - What is justice

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha so he can use his ability for that, clever.

@ulTrarobo i agree, the fact that he became a lawyer drives the point even more.

Fed-Kun's army
Power scale seems pretty unfair , half fractured humans get to have powers without having to deal with needing to eat the thing that keeps the frog in check and get to use their power however much they want.
Meanwhile most fractured humans have powers even shittier than those that become half fractured, shouldn't every fractured human be stronger than half fractured?

XL

Dex-chan lover
Some mild yaoi vibe going on, I don't like where this is going 🤣

People like that lawyer exists almost everywhere. Like an apple that looks good in the outside, but what lies underneath is a core filled with rot. No matter how many layers of good that Apple has as long as it has that rotten core the entire apple itself is of no good. Change they may? But, once they encounter that moment of the days of their corrupt self that they will twist that "good" and make to benefit for their own.

Aggregator gang
—"I-it's not like I l-like you or anything, baka-Jagasaki!"

@Angibot Think about it this way, Half fractured humans have the power to actually know how to consciously use their abilities without just rampaging like fully fractured humans. They can boost their powers whenever they want as well as come up with new tactics and plans by noticing their enemies own abilities and tactics. The saying the pen is mightier than the sword exists for a reason.

Contributor
Small gripe but that dude is a lawyer and from the looks of it a pretty high earning one, probs pretty good then,but his convincing/ verbal skills were complete terrible. I get that he did try to convince him and that we're meant to dislike him and see past his obvious explanations but still

Dex-chan lover
@Kuuga Can't believe some people actually notice the inconsistent bs this author is pulling. People usually avoid portraying themselves as villains, especially when they want the help of others. And that guy is a lawyer to boot. Guess we'll just get the typical shounen dilemma of "what is justice" while simultaneously trying to portray characters as either black or white.

Users who are viewing this thread