Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 7 Ch. 71 - Those Who Kill, And Those Who Are Killed

Yea now im hoping the kill the bully before they get caught....

Dex-chan lover
Oooh were ya at assholes saying that he didn't deserve to die?

Eh, if this isn't revealed to be a dream in the next chapter I think I'm dropping this series. Stupid evil characters are just as much lazy writing as the average isekai protagonist.

I decided to give it another chance when all the Roba shit came to an end.... it was getting somewhat interesting with the introduction of the special task force(ignoring the body swap shit, of course), but now this is just stupid.......
Au revoir, jagaaaaaan~ 👋

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't matter if he's scum the family should not be harmed yes this guy and his freinds are trash however that only means the bullies should be killed not their families who have no clue about any of this.

Tl:DR kill the bullies not their wives and kids who had nothing to do with it other than marrying the guy.

@daoki Nah, killing the family is fair game. Bandou literally got Imocchi's dad arrested for a false molestation charge and made Imocchi and his mom get into a car accident that could've possibly killed both of them. Imocchi's parents had nothing to do with Imocchi & Kemu recording Bandou and his friends beat them up so it's perfectly fair to do the same to Bandou and his group's families. Eye for an eye.

Fed-Kun's army
@lchshd again Bandou is beyond a shadow of a doubt a horrible person who deserves to die for what he did to Imocchi and Kemu. However Bandou's family is innocent in this entire scenario do you honestly think that Bandou would have any of the things he had now as a person if everyone knew what he did to Imocchi and Kemu his wife would just be their for money or something. Again I think its fine for these guys to seek revenge on their tormentors just save the murder for the actual murderers otherwise their just a bunch of hypocrites, and even if you disagree do you really think that guys like bandou would care if his family was murdered so long as he got to live of course not we see it soon as he was introduced all he wants is to escape his misdeeds and live a "normal" life he doesn't desverve that but the family he started that knows none of his baggage does that's what i'm arguing for mercy for the innocent if Bandou family is not innocent than they should suffer just like Bandou.

Fed-Kun's army
God I hope they manage to at least kill the bullies before they're caught

at this point, just saying killing is bad just wouldn't cut it. that nigga neeeeeds to fucking die. other that the well being of his child aside, you'd have to give me a really damn good reason for him to stay alive.

Ok two things
1. JESUS CHRIST WHAT A DESPICABLE PIECE OF SHIT

2. JESUS CHRIST WHAT AN AMAZING SHOT

Users who are viewing this thread