Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 9 Ch. 102 - Firefly

Group Leader
So Here's the comparison between the weekly released chapters and the chapters in the volumes done by our redrawer, Nick-Chan,
https://imgur.com/a/BgozU4A
*and also replace major with important at the last page*

Its the best outcome for belle, she should stop following him. A normal person cannot live in the half fractured world.

We will go straight to the point from now on, unless we go back to octopussy guy ...

Dex-chan lover
Yaaaaa the quality of the weekly release chapters compared to the volume chapters are night and day. Don't blame you guys especially if the next volume is coming relatively soon. Thanks for the all work.

Massive difference in quality between the two, and as much I want more of this content, I'm nothing but grateful for our homies that are putting in that hard work to bring this dope ass comic to us English readers. Thanks fellas, take the break you need, and come back strong when y'all are ready

Double-page supporter
That... Was a little cheesy but guess it was for the best... on the last page it said major announcement maybe a anime 🤔

Choices, choices.
1) Talk things out like reasonable people backed with factual support and work with the system.
2) Run away, look guilty, and become a vigilante.
2 you say?
Greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat choice.

Dex-chan lover
Aww... I think this is for the best, but it's still a sad break up. :(

Man, a story like this really suffers from being weekly. The chapters are all so short, and by the time another one comes out I have to get myself emotionally invested again, which is hard to do because the chapters are so damn short.

Dex-chan lover
@cadaver_maneuver You could always wait a month and read 4 chapters, or a year and read a year's worth of chapters. Start your FOMOism rehabilitation now. Use the site's "on hold" function.

for those who dont this is the volume release ver,the weekly one looks more rushed up

Users who are viewing this thread