Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Group Leader
Well boys, sorry about the quality, I've fixed it the best I could in this short amount of time. No more mangatemple (ignorance is not an excuse I know), no more splash of drooling white paint over any text and of course no more smug "eh good enough" on my face letting me write over said drooling white splooge of paint.
Sorry 'bout that.

Dex-chan lover
@ TrueGoddessReincarnation Thanks to her pride, Druj would find out right away that she lost nearly all her power.

no need to delete this, it was good; id rather orchescans to just use this upload as a buffer and continue translating past this to newer chapters

Banned
This is depressing.

I just want Jahy to start succeeding already. Chapter after chapter of misfortune and failure isn't entertaining. Are we supposed to believe she deserves failures just because she is proud and tries to cover up her shortcomings? This manga is like watching people kick a puppy... EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER.

She's quite the pathological liar, isn't she. Coming from a former one, I'm guessing it's gonna backfire horribly in the future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This Druj must be fucking with jahy otherwise Idon't see why jahy doesn't ask to see where she keeps the gems and gets druj to give her access. Big plot hole and the continual hole digging with lies is getting annoying already

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Druj's expectation of Jahy is so high, she probably assumes she has spies everywhere and only one step away from controlling Japan

Users who are viewing this thread