Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Jahy-sama and the Magical Girl's Abode

Dex-chan lover
Why is nobody asking why there were crunch sound effects when the demon loli is easing instant ramen?

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait this doesn't make any sense, Druj must have collected way more mystic gems than her (could collect 1 truck per week I think) so why doesn't the place where all the mystic gems are didn't get cursed? And why doesn't the human that collects them (Druj subordinates) didn't get misfortunes. And why didn't the demon lord resurrect in Druj's mystic gems warehouse? There are way more mystic gems there than what the magical girl had.

@Rel_ I think its because Druj is a demon hence why misfortunes doesnt affect her minions. The Magical girl is a human so she gets affected by it. Also her curse of being unlucky escalated things. As told earlier by Jahy, if a human keeps a mystic gem, misfortune comes to him/her. But if the keeper is a demon, nothin happens except them having more power. I mean Druj's subordinates collects them but doesn't keep em. All of it are kept by Druj so nothin happens to em.

Dex-chan lover
never Jahy get fired up like that, it's time see demon realm number 1 before our eyes.

@Rel_ Druj is a demon, when Jahy lied about making Magical girl search for mystic gem for her Druj got mad because she thought she was worthless comparing to a human.

Aggregator gang
Demon lord has joined the group. Question, is demon lord a male or female? Because they say he but they might just be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
You know the demon lord is truly ruthless when she eats cup noodles with a fork!

Users who are viewing this thread