Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Jahy-sama and the Fated Confrontation

why do i like Salwa so much? actually I love all the characters in this manga ( to different degrees of course) .
but lately Salwa seems to tickle me .

also a prediction:
in the near future Salwa becomes "good" but terrible things start happening unknown to her

Double-page supporter
@tanukihat you look at that face and tell me that is wasn't made for bullying! You look me in the eyes and lie to me!

Dex-chan lover
lmao, the moment they said it fixed her stiff shoulders, i thought the power of light is actually some sort of healing power and it's gonna ends up like this
turns out it's a simple powerup, and they covered it pretty sneakily too since they never mentioned jahy's power ever since demon lord shown up

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Ah, that would make sense that it's a sword to bring good fortune to people in general. It would be a little odd if Salwa was given a sword just to transfer power to Jahy

I really hope they keep thos “Power of Light” arc going. It’s really cool seeing how mysterious it is and how it messed w Salwa when she first got it yet is still somehow useless.

Dex-chan lover
Salwa doesn't realize yet that the powers aren't for outright combat, but those of a hentai protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Villain: "TAKE THIS"
Protag: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Wait...you fixed my shoulder!"

Villain: "GOD DAMN IT."

Also, what if Salwa gained the power to DO GOOD?
As in...yeah, she got a power up, but it can only affect people positively 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread