Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Jahy-sama and Friends

Dex-chan lover
Dat gif. And maybe her parents should take her to dentist?? 😷😷😷

@rebel16
Citation needed. That's a very strange thing to say, since all humans will get cavities if they eat too much starch and sugar.

@rebel16
There seems to be a misunderstanding. It's common knowledge that bacteria cause cavities,
but you said specific strains. All strains of s. mutans will cause cavities. And humans always get them around six months of age, since it seems there is a symbiotic relationship. Starch and sugar are unnatural and cause the bacteria to go rogue and turn on it's host.

No need to be rude.

Fed-Kun's army
@Onsokumaru

Starch and sugar are unnatural...

You're asking me not to be rude, but you're making it so hard. You're going to need to learn at least some basic Biology before this conversation is even worth having.

@rebel16
Starch and sugar are unnatural for human consumption.
I took thousands of years of artificial selection to make starch and sugar available for humans to eat in abundance and our mouth flora is not compatible with that. And we need those bacteria for our, almost super-powered, bites.

Fed-Kun's army
@Onsokumaru Starch is the way plants store energy long-term, the plant equivalent of fat in animals. Sugar is produced by and stored in many vegetables and fruits. Humans and our ancestors have been omnivorous for millions of years of evolutionary development. Try again.

Edit: Or rather, don't. This is already well off-topic for this location. If you want further instruction in how you are wrong, feel free to take this to direct messaging.

@rebel16
Only plants that keep storage underground have a lot of starch and we didn't have access to them before agriculture, which is a recent development.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any chance we could get that gif at the end as a separate file?

I need it for, uh, reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread