Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Maou-sama's Day

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping we'd see what Maou-sama wanted to do.

My best guess is that she wanted to go to the candy store.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish Maou-sama would talk to Jahy and notice her it's getting kinda sad at this point ;3;

Dex-chan lover
Demon King best girl still.

Also, there's still no Jahy doujin? Seriously?

Looks like Maou purposeful put Jahy into thoe situations. Trying to get rid of her (though that's been apparent for a whole now)

I would really like to know what Maou-sama is actually thinking, her opinions on those around her and any future plans.

Dex-chan lover
Jahy's like the older sister and Maou like an infant in a looney tunes cartoon.

Hijinks ensue

Dex-chan lover
This is why Jahy is only #2. I bet Maou would be completely fine if some random stranger picked her up and ran off with her. Like, the kidnapper would be begging Maou to leave after a short time while she just sits there, half awake and eating all of the kidnapper's food. Truly, Maou is the most powerful being.

Wait, what!?! When the hell did Jahy get hit by a car?? And she survived!?!

She trying to go back to the Demon Realm the easy way, I see....... Somebody gotta tell her that she needs Truck-kun for that. You ain't gonna get anywhere being hit by a mere car.

It was pretty obvious before, but Maou is definitely intentionally putting Jahy in those situations. Lying in the middle of the road then conveniently getting up and running off just as Jahy reaches her to help, resulting in Jahy almost getting hit? Not subtle at all.

I'd really like some insight into what Maou is really thinking. The only thing that can be accurately deduced is that she finds Jahy to be a major nuisance and wants Jahy to stay away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread