Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!

Dex-chan lover
@ ColonelPabs254
I'm still betting on the owner, the magical girl appeared right after she left.

Dex-chan lover
If the flashbacks are any indication she probably deserves her fate. Its impossible to not sympathize with a sick kid though.

Might be cool to see her regain her power after learning humility.

Dex-chan lover
omg the solution to the magical girl was amazing xD thats practically meme worthy

Dex-chan lover
The magical girl said "my" gems... is the magical girl the demon king having an identity crisis?

Contributor
i can't wait for last chapter, when Jahy-sama will rule all over the earth (and hearts too <3 )

Fed-Kun's army
So, we all agree the landlord is the reincarnated #1 Demon Lord right?

>Tfw you will never marry owner san and adopt Jahy as your spoiled but secretly good girl tier daughter.

Dex-chan lover
We haven't really seen her do much of anything evil, so it's possible. Maybe.

This manga is like the first few chapters of old school shounen series, where a cocky protagonist gets humbled before he learns the secret arts and be a hero, except it never gets past that.

Fed-Kun's army
But of course, Jahy-sama is no stinky hero, she's a grand villain.

Double-page supporter
The other day I was watching a movie critic doing his "bad movies" section, and now reading this new release somehing popped up in my mind.
WARNING: By pressing the spoiler button, your smile about this manga may become absolutely destroyed, mental bleach has proved being useless.

Last chance, you can still live a happy life.

Adult Jahy outfit is almost identical to the one that Sean Connery used as Zed in the Zardoz film.

Users who are viewing this thread