Jaken-san wa Sugu Bureru

i haven't literally laughed out loud while reading stuffs either comic novel or watching animes. this is the rare times i did. LOL. it's good!

le3

Dex-chan lover
Binge reading this,now my side is zooming out of the solar system....

This is like Gintama, but with Shinpachi as the mc.

this is too funny! I was genuinely laughíng out lout the whole time reading this

Dex-chan lover
Basic summery of this manga: None of the characters take anything seriously except the main character, and depending on your tolerance for the "Straight Man in a world of idiots" trope you will either hate him as the MC or (like me) think he'd be better of just leaving because literally everyone is garbage.

Cyan Steam is dropping The Whimsical Cursed Sword due to lack of manpower. Sorry :(

Contributor
tragedy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, reading the raws this only gets better, criminally underrated and underappreciated series ;_;

Dex-chan lover
邪剣さん / Jyaken-san = cursed sword ? i think a more better translation is wicked sword-san , or evil sword-san : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E9%82%AA

so far , this mangaka ( male or female ? ) has 4 manga-s : https://mangadex.org/search?artist=Tobita%20Nikiichi

the manga "exposed n!pple" is just his/her hobby , he/she doesnt get paid for drawing it , so it is on hiatus .

monster x monster was axed by the publisher after only 3 volumes , lol .

the manga samurai vs ninja was axed after only 5 volumes , lol .

dxfd455dgl

Double-page supporter
I wonder if having severe autism would make my life more enjoyable.
Regardless, reading the posts of such people does at least brighten my day, even if only a little.

Remember, don't @name them or you might get infected too.

EDIT: (Sorry, "Name", hope they'll find a cure for ya buddy.)

Contributor
So much chapters in raw...wonder if someone will pick this up, the comedy is quite gold.

Group Leader
I haven't read this yet but I was looking at the cover, why the sword art becomes so simple in the later volume ???

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for MC, being the only straight-man in this kind of manga only leads to unnecessary stress

Dex-chan lover
surprised this isn't translated more. latest chapters have naked men fighting with their dickks like jojo stands

Users who are viewing this thread