“Jako ni wa Kaji ga Oniai da www” to Iwareta Kaji Level 9999 no Ore, Tsuihousareta no de Boukensha ni Tenshokusuru Saikyou Buki de Musou Shinagara Gu…

Dex-chan lover
Is secretly overpowered, expelled from guild for being useless, not 5 seconds after, he saves a girl from being SA'd. Genuinely how the fuck does this shit keep coming out. SA is genuinely becoming a joke at this point which is actually kind of concerning

Dex-chan lover

Page 4:​

YEAH! YOU ALWAYS WHINE ABOUT NOT TREATING WEAPONS TOO ROUGHLY EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH!
np43rgu.png
Seriously? Should have been "not to treat weapons too roughly".

Dex-chan lover
why would he give up his sword? either the normal blacksmith swords are just as good with less durability or he should have instantly noticed the difference between his magic fire sword and the average sword.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, good old "I was kicked by my team but I'm actually pretty useful and/or op", very nice

Dex-chan lover
Trash Check List 🗑

• Was secretly the reason the guild was prospering - Check.

• Guild leader is a dick - Check

• Save a damsel in distress who also happens to be childhood friend/royalty -Check

Dex-chan lover
He just straight up op in 1st chapter. The ex guild gonna be worst and they will say MC is the cause, MC impersonate the ex guildmaster to pickup chicks and get into another guild yada yada.

He gonna learn to fight from someone stonk for few chapters and learn to swap armor and weapon mid battle and mastered unlimited bladeworks.

I appreciate LHteams to pick up good isekai but this one seems like a miss however i am gonna keep on reading to see how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
underestimate/unappreciated job, kicked from guild/party because of being "useless", saving a "damsel" in distress right at the first chapter, saved damsel in distress apparently someone MC knows, and joining rival guild/party after getting kicked out because they knew your true worth.

that is almost the full package of generic modern fantasy story
EDIT: Nevermind, apparently it's a full package. forgot about what @Crisisninjax says.

Dex-chan lover
I have to ask. What is it with the usage of [closed brackets]? It's such an unnecessary and annoying looking way of adding emphasis when it shouldn't be needed. Brackets aren't used in any other media aside from "pirated" manga translations.

"Weapons have [durability]." wtf even is this? Who is it that goes "Ah, good thing that the word "Durability" was put in brackets so I know that it's important or that "Silver Wing" was a name of something and not someone who just arbitrarily says random words in the middle of their sentences."?

this is gotta be one of the dumbest start to this genres. You can understand most of the kicking out the "useless" member,(we dont need a tank/healer), most of the time for more dps, but kick out the blacksmith because we can buy average weapon is super dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I have to ask. What is it with the usage of [closed brackets]? It's such an unnecessary and annoying looking way of adding emphasis when it shouldn't be needed. Brackets aren't used in any other media aside from "pirated" manga translations.

"Weapons have [durability]." wtf even is this? Who is it that goes "Ah, good thing that the word "Durability" was put in brackets so I know that it's important or that "Silver Wing" was a name of something and not someone who just arbitrarily says random words in the middle of their sentences."?
The words in square brackets are game-mechanic terms, which are said in English in the original or something like that.
why would he give up his sword? either the normal blacksmith swords are just as good with less durability or he should have instantly noticed the difference between his magic fire sword and the average sword.
I think that's because he is a damage-dealer. Damage-dealers are incapable of seeing beyond their DPS counter.
this is gotta be one of the dumbest start to this genres. You can understand most of the kicking out the "useless" member,(we dont need a tank/healer), most of the time for more dps, but kick out the blacksmith because we can buy average weapon is super dumb.
If you think of it as a metaphor for real-life companies, it makes sense. They dismiss the in-house [profession], and outsource it to India. There is a reason why Indian programmers are so cheap, and it's not just because they are bad at English. Of course, that usually turns out to be a bad decision IRL too, but that's a natural consequence of management having a very faint idea of what the company's actual work is.

The words in square brackets are game-mechanic terms, which are said in English in the original or something like that.

I think that's because he is a damage-dealer. Damage-dealers are incapable of seeing beyond their DPS counter.

If you think of it as a metaphor for real-life companies, it makes sense. They dismiss the in-house [profession], and outsource it to India. There is a reason why Indian programmers are so cheap, and it's not just because they are bad at English. Of course, that usually turns out to be a bad decision IRL too, but that's a natural consequence of management having a very faint idea of what the company's actual work is.
An inferior weapon would most definitely reduce the DPS, seeng as the sword in question can literally spit fire.

Your remark about companies outsourcing cheaper and less qualified labor is definitely relevant.

But it feels less justified in this case, the weapons were already paid for, and the quality of the weapon can impact the survivability of the person wilding it, and the customer is the one making the change.

[Brackets] are really annoying though. I understand that they have a function but [Brackets] from the [Brackets] guild [Brackets] maybe there is a better way to convey it [Brackets] it feels like I’m being fed information I couldn’t or shouldn’t bother reading through because this [whole thing] is a [Waste of my time]

Dex-chan lover
[Brackets] are really annoying though. I understand that they have a function but [Brackets] from the [Brackets] guild [Brackets] maybe there is a better way to convey it [Brackets] it feels like I’m being fed information I couldn’t or shouldn’t bother reading through because this [whole thing] is a [Waste of my time]
At least it's not Capital Letters of more traditional fantasy. I'm still not sure how people can pronounce "there are powers and Powers" and be understood.
Looking at it from another angle, there are no Capital Letters in Japanese language, so they just can't do it, and have to use other tricks. Abusing furigana is the worst.

Dex-chan lover
it takes special levels of stupid to kick out a high end master blacksmith thinking he is "useless" deadweight, its amazing those morons can so much as even dress themself in the morning without mommys help.

Dex-chan lover
Let's just keep in mind he almost left his childhood friend to be molested.
If they didn't say Silver Wing he would have walked away.

Dex-chan lover
So a renowned guild leader decides his iq has significantly nose dived below any form of capable calculation so he decides to expel the world best blacksmith in the guild

Users who are viewing this thread