Jaryuu Tensei - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
1-D villain, the chapter. Not beautiful, but it's fine. He sprouted a lot of bullshit, highlighted some of his worst sides, but didn't manage to do anything bad after all, except hurting the MC companions a bit. He is just canon fodder. Not interesting, just the next kill. The real sin would be, if he survives to become the next main villain and bore us (harass us) in future chapters.

feels like there are pages missing round about page 17 - 19, at no point did i see the black haired girl get wounded. But all of sudden shes lying there bleeding.

Villains always stop whatever they're doing when they hear the slightest sound/feel the slightest disturbance in magical power. Just give him the damn pill and worry later like goddamn this is the only one trope that needs to die

Double-page supporter
@DarkLegions

Yes, that was signaled on LHT website yesterday, I see it's the same here.
From the page borders, I think we are missing what should have been pages 17 and 19.

PS: confirmed
https://loveheaven.net/read-jaryuu-tensei-raw-chapter-30.html

Dex-chan lover
would have rather Mr MC shown up without the fanfare. Just a Boot to the head without time to react. Ghoul tablet getting crushed and father saved. Instead this give time for shitty dialogue and the angel creep to stuff the pill in dads mouth and make his escape while the others dead with the aftermath.... cliche BS till the end.

Dex-chan lover
You see blood spilling everywhere, dismemberment and other such mayhem throughout the series...

....and the word "fuck" is the scanlator's problem?

Double-page supporter
@Giga Maybe the raw had the word censoring from the beginning and the scanlators decided to follow faithfully???

Dex-chan lover
@exxp: I can only hope you're right. They've also been screwing up by putting their commentary over the images instead of in the margins--something scanlators have known better than to do for years, now.

Users who are viewing this thread